The most scientific parts of God(Most popular blog):

Amazon Recommends

Monday, November 1, 2010

Starting Off

Well, for all those wondering what this blog is about, it is a different take on the traditional view of god. I owe all my gratitude to Erich Von Daniken. When I first read his book "Chariots of the God", I was mesmerized by the facts that lay all around us. However, I was not satisfied by all that and I started my own research, and believe me when I say I didn't have to look very far. I am an Indian and also a student of Sanskrit. As a result I found it to be not so tough to read the ancient Hindu texts. The texts that all the religious heads of the Hindu society had been using as hymns and praises for the lord. When I started translating, I found that these texts had been grossly misinterpreted. At first I thought that I was the one misinterpreting them, but soon I realized that all the texts I translated were following the same trends. They were no religious books. They were in fact books on science, mathematics, politics, astronomy, biology, medical science, and other concepts we haven't even started to comprehend. They cover topics in mathematics from the basics of mathematics including addition and subtraction to the most complicated mathematical computations like calculus and even Artificial Intelligence. They even teach you how to increase your calculation speeds so that you can perform a 24 digits square in a matter of 2-3 seconds, and even without writing a thing down. The medical texts contain methods to cure practically any forms of diseases including the currently incurable Cancer, and they even have the proper scientific explanation of their techniques working. They covered topics in Physics from the basic equations of motion (laid down by newton some 5000 years later) to relativity. They have even covered topics of which I understand very little. I wouldn't be surprised if they had found a way to solve the Grand Unified Theory problem faced by most of the physicists. They had texts covering the construction of aerial vehicles called Vimanas. Apparently these vimanas were created out of 18 or more metals, out of which only 3 occur naturally and which we know of. The rest of the metals are still unknown. These vimanas had the capability to raise protective force fields, scramble the enemy force fields, become invisible, be resistant to destruction, and have the capability of inter stellar travel. The Mahabharata itself contains various such excerpts pointing to the same facts and trends. However, the supreme 3 gods - Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva - were in a perpetual meditation of some higher being that they called Narayana. They believed Narayan to be the supreme power in the universe. That made me rethink on my complete disbelief in God, and soon I found my own theory that would effectively enable us to understand what God is, and enable us to accept that God and Science aren't on the opposite sides of the battle field. God is required by every one of us to live, and Science itself proves the existence of God.

I will try to explain my idea and theory to all of my readers, and I hope that they too will be able to see my viewpoint. I will try to prove my point by providing you with ample evidence from India and outside. I hope you'll like it and you'll appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment